Save your family from mosquitoes and Other Insects
The Mosquito Nix Skeeter Defeater® incorporates a DUSK/DAWN sensor into its unique spray technology that you can’t find in any other product. The sensor actually measures sunlight every day and knows exactly when it’s dusk and dawn.
Understanding the CRU
The Cylinder Refill Unit (CRU) houses the mosquito-killing spray for your Mosquito Nix Skeeter Defeater® Dispenser, and is sold separately. It contains pyrethrin, a botanical insecticide that kills mosquitoes on contact.
Flaviviridae. It is spread by daytime-active Aedes mosquitoes, such as A. aegypti and A. albopictus. Its name comes from the Ziika Forest of Uganda, where the virus was first isolated in 1947. Zika virus is related to the dengue, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, and West Nile viruses.
Why Choose the Mosquito Nix Skeeter Defeater to Fight Mosquitoes?
A Different Mosquito Killer – The Mosquito Nix Skeeter Defeater does more to help fight against mosquitoes by spraying when mosquitoes are most active, at Dusk and Dawn. And the best part? It sprays automatically. Also, unlike a mosquito repellent, the Mosquito Nix Skeeter Defeater kills mosquitoes so they don’t come back. And unlike other mosquito control products, you don’t have to deal with open flames, propane tanks, candles, nets, zappers,
attractants or mosquito body sprays.
- non poisonous
- outdoor – automatically
- never harm pets, kids
- indoor – remote control
- non toxic products
Skeeter Defeater Dispenser
- Sprays Automatically at Dusk and Dawn
- Covers up to 300 Square Feet
- Portable and Hassle-free
- Kills Mosquitoes on Contact when used with CRU (sold separately)
- Patent-pending Spray Technology
- Breed Facts Mosquitos are the #1 carrier of infectious disease! Culux Mosquito Also Known as the “House Mosquito” Most Common Mosquito in Texas Primary Carrier of the West Nile Virus Major Transporter of Encephalitis Single Female Can Lay 200 Eggs at A Time Most Active at Dusk & Dawn Asian... …Read More »