Angoumois Grain Moths
This is the most destructive insect of grain, especially corn.
Young larvae penetrate and feed inside maize grain.
It may also infest the crop in the field prior to harvest and attack developing wheat grain on the field
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply as a space treatment at a rate of 5 to 10 seconds for each 10m2. Close all doors and windows. Direct into all parts of the room, especially around stored product containers, pallets, and darkened areas. Keep area closed for 15 minutes following treatment. Open and ventilate thoroughly before reoccupying. Repeat treatment weekly if necessary. Infested stored products should be fumigated or treated by other effective methods using an approved product intended for this purpose.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.