Clover mites feed on grasses, clovers, and certain other plants in the lawn and around the home.
They do not damage buildings and furnishings, nor do they injure humans and pets.
They attack a number of grasses and plants found in yards and occasionally invade homes. Although vast numbers of them can enter homes, they will not reproduce under indoor conditions and will perish shortly of their own accord.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 20 seconds per 10m2. Open cabinets and doors in area to be treated, turn off air conditioners and fans and close doors and windows before treating. Disperse toward area suspected of harboring the greatest insect infestations. Disperse in all locations contacting as many insects as possible. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Thoroughly ventilate treated areas before reoccupying.
Crack, crevice, and void space treatment
Apply in cracks, crevices, and areas where these pests hide (baseboards, sinks, cabinets, meter boxes, door frames, windows).
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.