Fleas depend on a blood meal from a host to survive. Flea infestations often come from a pet dog or cat. The pests attach to the animal when it’s outside, and then infest its fur and the places it sleeps indoors. Flea prevention for both the home and yard can be difficult. Without a proactive approach, any pet owner is vulnerable to an infestation. Fleas can bite people and pets and can be a big nuisance. Flea bites may leave the host with numerous swollen, itchy marks. They may cause allergic reactions in some people and can transmit several diseases.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Hold product 1 meter above floor and direct spray toward floor and lower walls treating at a rate of 10 seconds per 10m2. Make sure that all floor, sofa, and chairsurfaces are contacted. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Open and ventilate thoroughly before reoccupying. Repeat treatment after 7 days if necessary.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.