When flies feed on waste, they collect pathogens on their legs and mouths.
These pathogens are then transferred to food on tables or counters when a fly lands again. Flies regurgitate on solid food then they eat the liquid. They are capable of transmitting disease when they vomit, groom themselves or just walk on surfaces. Every time a fly lands, it sloughs off thousands of microbes. If a fly lands on food or utensils, customers may ingest germs that can trigger serious illness such as diarrhea, food poisoning, meningitis and bloodstream infections.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 1 to 3 seconds per 10m2. Close all windows and doors. Direct aerosol upward and disperse in all locations. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Thoroughly ventilate treated areas before reoccupying.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.