Fruit flies often infest homes with ripe, rotting, or decayed fruit and produce.
They also enjoy fermented items such as beer, liquor, and wine. Fruit flies also may breed and develop in drains, garbage disposals, trash cans… They are commonly found in homes, restaurants and other facilities where food is processed. They are especially attracted to garbage that has just been sitting around.
Aside from being a nuisance, fruit flies they have the potential to contaminate food with bacteria and other pathogens.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 1 to 3 seconds per 10m2. Close all windows and doors. Direct aerosol upward and disperse in all locations. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Thoroughly ventilate treated areas before reoccupying.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.