The granary weevil is most often found wherever grain and wheat products are stored, as they are the main sources of food for both larvae and adults. If there is a large population, they can cause a great deal of damage. Granary weevils are known for destroying the grains and seeds it uses to eat, lay eggs and develop into an adult.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 20 seconds per 10m2. Also apply around cartons and containers, where these insects tend to congregate. Contact as many insects as possible. Repeat treatment weekly or as insects appear. Infested stored products should be fumigated or treated by other effective methods using an approved product intended for this purpose.
Crack, crevice, and void space treatment
Apply as a crack & crevice treatment into cracks and crevices of pantries, cabinets, food processing and handling equipment, and other places where insects harbor
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.