Red Flour Beetles
Red flour beetles are one of the most common pests found in stored products. They feed on the broken bits and dust from grain that collect in bags of grains, flour, cereal, and pasta. The pests usually get inside packaging at warehouses or grocery stores and are then brought into homes inside these infested products. From there, flour beetles may spread to other pantry goods. They create a pungent odor and often contribute to the growth of mold in food.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 20 seconds per 10m2. Also apply around cartons and containers, where these insects tend to congregate. Contact as many insects as possible. Repeat treatment weekly or as insects appear. Infested stored products should be fumigated or treated by other effective methods using an approved product intended for this purpose.
Crack, crevice, and void space treatment
Apply into cracks and crevices of pantries, cabinets, food processing and handling equipment, and other places where insects harbor.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.