Small flying moths
These pets eat a variety of household items : dry goods, including grains, nuts, flours, spices, and chocolate. Clothes moths infest items like clothing and upholstery made of animal-based materials.
The pests hide inside packaged products, which they use as a breeding site and food source for their larvae. Moth infestations may spread to contaminate entire cupboards full of food. They can also damage fabric. Though the pests favor wool, they will consume anything from feathers to silk. They’re drawn to food particles and other stains on fabric.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 1 to 3 seconds per 10m2. Close all windows and doors. Direct aerosol upward and disperse in all locations. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Thoroughly ventilate treated areas before reoccupying.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.