The pests are serious livestock pests, affecting cattle, chickens and dogs. They can also bite humans.
The mouthparts of the adult stable fly enable them to pierce and suck to obtain blood for food. Unlike other species of biting fly, both male and females feed on blood. Stable flies feed several times during egg laying, and one fly can be responsible for multiple bites. If infestations become severe, production and animal health will suffer. Stable flies focus on the legs of affected animals, and livestock experiencing stable fly bites stamp their feet frequently against the ground.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Apply at a rate of 1 to 3 seconds per 10m2.
Close all windows and doors. Direct aerosol upward and disperse in all locations. Keep area closed for 15 minutes. Thoroughly ventilate treated areas before reoccupying.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.