Ticks feed on blood of mammals, birds and reptiles. Each tick species does have a preferred host, although most ticks will feed on whatever blood is available to them. Thus, ticks are known to bite livestock, deer, humans, dogs and cats.
Ticks get inside homes by hitchhiking inside on pets, people or our clothing.
USE MOSQUITONIX AS A HANDHELD AEROSOL
Holding product 1 meter above the floor, direct spray toward pet beds and resting quarters treating at a rate of 10 seconds per 10m2. Also apply as a crack & crevice treatment into adjacent cracks such as upper door jams and window framing and behind pictures, where females may crawl to lay eggs. Removepets before treatment. Allow treated surfaces to dry completely before allowing pets into treated areas. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT TO TREAT PETS.
Crack, crevice, and void space treatment
For treatments of these pets, locate all insect entrances and close all but one opening. Determine size of void. Inject 5 to 10 seconds per 0,20m2 of void into remaining opening. For best results, treat at dusk or later.
General precautions and restrictions
- Remove pets, birds, and cover fish aquariums before spraying.
- Do not apply when people, pets or food are present.
- Do not spray on public, painted or varnished surfaces or directly into any electronic equipment such as radios, televisions, computers etc.
- Do not allow adults, children, or pets to enter until sprays have dried and spray mist has dispersed.
- In hospitals and nursing rooms : ventilate rooms thoroughly for 2 hours after spraying and before reoccupying.
- Food areas and food handling establishments : do not make space spray applications when facility is in operation. During space spray applications, cover or remove food, cover food processing surfaces or clean after treatment with a suitable detergent and rise with potable water before resuming operations.